Kids Club is a before and after school program for school aged children. We provide daily activities and relationships that offer opportunities for the development and growth of each child in the following areas: physical, social, emotional, and intellectual. This is achieved by offering children choices and enrichment in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Fill out Enrolment Form, Consent to Share Information and Emergency Card for each of your children.
- Decide on your child’s schedule (must be same days for each week).
Kids Club Before School Program
Kids Club After School Program
Kids Club PA Days (when school is closed)
- Cost is $35/day. Under 6 years – $18.47.
- Dates to be determined. This program runs 8:00 am – 5:30 pm in the school gym.
- Drop off is at the gym unless otherwise discussed (trips/outings).
- PA Days are offered only if there is a need. A minimum of 10 children must have registrations confirmed 2 weeks prior to the PA Day. Confirmation is made once you have e transferred payment by the cut off period on the Friday one week before the program. Payment is sent to [email protected]. (Kids Club in memo section).
- Children must bring their own lunch and parents are required to ensure the lunch follows the BVO’s Brown Bag Lunch Policy. Morning and afternoon snacks which follow Canada’s Food Guide and compliment the brown bag lunch policy will be provided by the Kid’s Club staff.
- Allergies: Please speak with Jennifer/Sherrie/Christopher directly regarding any allergies, concerns etc. before the program each day. If your child has allergies we will get you to fill out more forms and get a plan in place in case of emergency.
Kid's Club does not operate during Christmas Break or March Break.
As part of our Kids Club Program, the children will have opportunities to visit places of interest in the community. (ex. LE Shore Library, short walks, local parks) We will walk. For planned PA Day there is separate trip consent for those trips that you will fill out at the program site when your child arrives.
Children are registered in advance. Must be registered for the same days each week. You will be billed for all booked days. All absences must be reported first by email to [email protected] and second by phone to Kids Club at 226-668-2920 by 2:30 on the day of the absence, so we know not to expect your child.
We are no longer accepting telephone registrations or drop-ins.
Kid’s Club Supervisor needs to be informed before the program commences as to any changes to your child’s schedule first by email to [email protected] and second by phone to Kids Club at 226-668-2920 by 2:30 on the day of the absence, so we know not to expect your child.
Thank you for registering and completing the Emergency Card. We are all working together to ensure the safety and well-being of your children.
Kid's Club 2023
Kids Club Enrollment Form
Letter to Kids Club Parents
Kids Club Safe Arrival
You Can Help!
Donate funds, donate food, organize a food drive, or drop off needed items to support our Emergency Services.