Kids Club is a before and after school program for school aged children. We provide daily activities and relationships that offer opportunities for the development and growth of each child in the following areas: physical, social, emotional, and intellectual. This is achieved by offering children choices and enrichment in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Register here and fill out long forms for each of your children, if you are a returning family your form needs to be updated with all new information including ages, classroom teachers and any address changes.
- Please complete the typed word document for your child’s Emergency Card. This needs to be updated with any change to age, grade etc. Once completed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be printed (this can be found in the list of documents).
Kids Club Before School Program
Kids Club After School Program
Kids Club PA Days (when school is closed)
- Cost is $33/day
- Dates to be determined. This program runs 7:30 am – 6:00 pm in the school gym.
- Drop off is at the gym unless otherwise discussed (trips/outings).
- PA Days are offered only if there is a need. A minimum of 10 children must have registrations confirmed the Friday prior to the PA Day. Confirmation is made once you have e transferred payment by the cut off period on the Friday one week before the program. Payment is sent to email@example.com.
- Children must bring their own lunch and parents are required to ensure the lunch follows the BVO’s Brown Bag Lunch Policy. Morning and afternoon snacks which follow Canada’s Food Guide and compliment the brown bag lunch policy will be provided by the Kid’s Club staff.
- Allergies: Please speak with Jennifer/Sherrie directly regarding any allergies, concerns etc. before the program each day. If your child has allergies we will get you to fill out more forms and get a plan in place in case of emergency.
Kid's Club does not operate during Christmas Break or March Break, but our Winter Camp will usually operate out of the Beaver Valley Community Centre.
As part of our Kids club Programs, the children will have opportunities to visit places of interest in the community. (ex. LE Shore Library, short walks, Local parks) We will walk. For planned PA Day there is separate trip consent for those trips that you will fill out at the program site when your child arrives.
Thank you for registering and completing the Emergency Card. We are all working together to ensure the safety and well-being of your children.
Kid's Club 2019
You Can Help!
Donate funds, donate food, organize a food drive, or drop off needed items to support our Emergency Services.