Summer Fun Day Camp
Due to COVID-19 our camp is running differently this year. We are operating with a smaller group of children. Priority for our camp is for families permanently living in the Town of The Blue Mountains and area; and parents are working. We are booking by the week. Anyone needing part time will go on a wait list and will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
Our camp is a school aged program for children 4 (must be 4yrs as of Jan 1, 2021) to 12 years
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Beaver Valley Community Arena, Thornbury
$165.00 per week
- You need to complete or update your registration form
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the weeks that you would like for the summer
- You will receive a confirmation email to say that your child/ren are registered.
- Prepayment is required prior to the week to ensure your child’s space.
- Lunch and snacks
- Water in a refillable bottle
- Bathing suit and towel (for water activities)
You Can Help!
Donate funds, donate food, organize a food drive, or drop off needed items to support our Emergency Services.